The integrated pediatric endocrinology department at Miracle Hospital provides care for your kid in an atmosphere that is suitable for both children and adolescents. All members of the support staff are sensitive to the requirements of children and adolescents. This includes nurses, psychologists, diabetes educators for pediatric patients, and nutritionists.
In order to offer care that is both coordinated and thorough, children with special needs require that pediatric endocrinologists and pediatricians who provide general care work closely together. Pediatric endocrinologists have considerable training and competence in working with children, as well as in diagnosing and treating children who suffer from endocrine and hormonal conditions.
Miracle Hospital’s Department of Pediatric Endocrinology ensures that your child will receive the best possible care under the expert guidance of our highly experienced team of the best pediatric endocrinologists in Kadugodi, Bangalore. This care will be provided by our team of the best pediatric endocrinologists in Kadugodi, Bangalore.
Pediatric endocrinologists diagnose, treat, and manage hormonal disorders, including the following:
- Growth problems, such as short stature
- Early or delayed puberty
- Enlarged thyroid gland (goitre)
- The underactive or overactive thyroid gland
- Pituitary gland hypo/hyperfunction
- Adrenal gland hypo/hyperfunction
- Ambiguous genitals/intersex
- Ovarian and testicular dysfunction
- Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Problems with Vitamin D (rickets, hypocalcemia)