The procedure of having a child with the assistance of a different female who agrees to carry your child in her womb is known as surrogacy. The intended parents are the only ones who have biological rights to the child; the surrogate’s role is limited to carrying the baby until it is born. The medical practice of gestational surrogacy is fairly common in India and has provided a number of childless couples with the hope that they can one day become the biological parents of a child. An embryo is produced as a result of this process, which involves the egg and sperm of the couple being infertilized in a laboratory setting. After that, the embryo is placed in the uterus of a woman who will be known as the surrogate mother. This surrogate will carry the child to full term, give birth to it, and then return it to its biological parents when the baby has been born.
We at Miracle Fertility Center are the top surrogacy facility in Bangalore. If a couple is seeking to have a child through surrogacy or is searching for some guidance, we can help. We offer treatments that are completely hassle-free in addition to providing all of the essential amenities.
Types of Surrogacy in India
The most common kind of surrogacy is known as gestational surrogacy, and in this arrangement, the intended parents continue to have parental rights over the kid. The term “birth mother” refers to the biological mother of the child, not the surrogate mother.
Traditional surrogacy is the type of surrogacy that is chosen the least frequently in India. During this sort of surrogacy, the surrogate mother’s uterus is implanted with artificial sperm, and then the sperm of the male spouse is implanted there using the artificial insemination technique. The eggs of the surrogate mother are fertilized by the male donor’s sperm, which results in the establishment of a pregnancy. The surrogate gives birth to the child, and then she and the intended parents take custody of the newborn. In this scenario, the woman who will carry and deliver the baby is also the infant’s biological mother.
In India, which couples are able to opt for the surrogacy treatment option?
- Married couples that have been together for a minimum of five years
- In the event when the female spouse is unable to bear a kid in her womb owing to any medical condition, the male partner may choose to have an abortion.
- In the event that the female spouse is afflicted with a persistent sickness
- The couple who are not interested in becoming adoptive parents but do wish to have their own biological child
Surrogate mother requirements
- The surrogate needs to have previously given birth to at least one child.
- It is required that the surrogate mother be less than 45 years old.
- It is imperative that she be well and devoid of any disorders or infections.
- It is imperative that she have a healthy uterus, which is the best environment for bearing a healthy child.
We at Miracle Fertility Center are really grateful and happy to be recognized as the top IVF center in Kadugodi, Bangalore, as well as the leading surrogacy clinic in all of Bangalore. If you have a lot of questions concerning the surrogacy procedure, then you are more than welcome to book an appointment with one of our fertility specialists.