Miracle Hospital is dedicated to protecting the privacy of any and all individuals who provide the hospital with information or data in any form. We consider the protection of your privacy to be of the utmost importance, and we make every effort to exercise caution and safeguard the information that we obtain from you, the User. In this regard, we comply with the many different laws that govern such things as
- The Information Technology Act, 2000 – Section 43A.
- The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the User of the Website and Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us” and ‘Our’ refer to AH.
We collect Your Personal Information directly from You, from third parties, and automatically through our Website. This Personal Information, for instance, would relate to the type of device You are using, the time that You have logged on to Our Website, Your IP address, and other Personal Information as listed in Clause 5 below.
You may access the personal information that you have shared with us in the manner given below. You can further choose to share additional Personal Information with Us, and you can modify your data by writing to Us on Our below-mentioned email id.
We keep in mind that the personal information you share is accessible to You. You can write to Us at the email id specified in Clause 13.
We will share personal information outside of Miracle Hospital only when we have your consent. We will ask for your explicit consent to share any sensitive personal data.
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any point, provided such withdrawal is intimated to us in writing through an email at email@example.com requesting the same. If You wish to rectify the Personal Information that we may have collected to offer You personalized services and offers, as per Clause 10 of this Policy, you may write to the Grievance Officer, as mentioned under Clause 13 of this Policy, citing the reason for such rectification of Personal Information. Once You withdraw Your Consent to share the Personal Information collected by Us, We shall have the option not to fulfill the purposes for which the said Personal Information was sought, and We may restrict you from using our Services or the Website.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
The kinds of information that We collect about You include but are not limited to the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological, and mental health conditions, provided by You and your Health Care Professional,
- Personal medical records and history,
- Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and online payment,
- Login ID and password,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or after that,
- Records of interaction with Miracle representatives,
- Your usage details such as time,frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- Master and transaction data and other data stored in Your user account,
- Any additional information that is willingly shared by You (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
- Biometrics data
- Genetic Data
- Transgender Status
- Intersex Status
- Caste or Tribe
- Religious or political belief or affiliation
- Sexual orientation
6. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
The methods by which we collect your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You fill the patient registration form,
- When You provide details to an Miracle Health Care Professional or representative,
- When You register on Our Website,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us during the course of receiving services,
- When You use the features on Our Website,
7. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services.
- To operate and improve the Website and our Services;
- To perform studies, research and analysis for improving Our information, analysis, services, and technologies; and ensuring that the content displayed are customized to Your interests and preferences;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers, and other announcements;
- To send promotional mailings from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, WhatsApp, email;
- To advertise products and services of Miracle Hospital and third parties;
- To transfer information about You if we are acquired by or merged with another company;
- To share with our business partners for the provision of specific services you have ordered to enable them to provide adequate services to You;
- To administer or otherwise carry out Our obligations with any agreement You have with us;
- To build your profile on the Website;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical, or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (referred to as “Purpose(s)”)
8. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, including role-based access and a need-to-know basis, password protection, encryption, etc., to ensure that the personal information collected is secure. We restrict access to your Personal Information to Our and Our affiliates’ employees, agents, third-party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need-to-know basis and concerning the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
While We will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding your security Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us about your Personal Information.
10. RECTIFICATION/AMENDMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you need to update or correct your personal information, you can send the update and correction to firstname.lastname@example.org. We make every reasonable effort to adopt the change in a reasonable amount of time.
11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
12.PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Miracle Hospital will retain your data for at least five years from the date you last used the service or website, or for as long as required by law.
We have appointed a grievance officer to handle any concerns or complaints from hospital staff members or patients regarding the processing of personal data. The concerned hospital staff members can reach the grievance officer by email at email@example.com and patients can contact +9191484 36128 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org Our staff will work to resolve the issue promptly.